Entretien quille relevable

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mondherius (Gutsy)
    Participant

Bonjour à tous, je viens de rentrer en possession d’un pogo 36 vieux de 5 ans.
      Je n’arrive pas à trouver un manuel d’entretien qui se rapporte spécifiquement au cylindre hydraulique et pivot de quille. Deux pièces essentiales à la sécurité et la bonne marchent du bateau. Aurait-t-il par hasard des informations à ce sujet? Merci

Xavier (X-RAY)
      Participant

Welcome to AIP! To answer your question precisely, I suggest you first read the owner’s manual, which is already a good basis. Then, do you have any specific questions: maintenance, lubrication inside and out, mechanical use of the jib, time difference between raising and lowering, adjustment of the knob, possible de-sheathing, positioning of the pivot, etc.?

Mondherius (Gutsy)
        Participant

Hello Xavier, I assume that everything that is visible can be managed and maintained correctly for maximum safety, which is not the case for the hydraulic cylinder and the keel bearing. The same applies to the rudders…. So there are many questions about preventive maintenance, especially as the manufacturer hasn’t provided any precise details on the subject…

As for the bearing retention to the hull and the maintenance of the axle; is there a particular inspection regime and interval to follow? And what are the elements to be checked? Similarly for the hydraulic cylinder; is there an inspection regime to follow for rod corrosion and wiper seal wear? Are there any anodes to replace?

The owner’s manual is explicit about the use of the keel, but there’s no indication whether the keel can be permanently raised when the boat is moored at the quayside or in shallow water? Also, is there a locking mechanism to prevent the keel from dropping back under hydraulic release?

Of course, we can all dismantle the boat when it’s dry just to see; it’s a lot of work, even dangerous given the keel’s weight and length… We’re all called upon to keep our vessels running smoothly and safely, and sharing experience could save us a lot of trouble in the future. Thank you all!
          P.S I’m doing my best to express myself correctly in French. I apologize….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.