Pogo 8.50 fuses of 2001

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jacques (Bankiz II)
    Participant

Hello,

On my 8.50 I have an electrical panel with 8 fuses inserted in a box about 5cm by 4cm. At Structure they no longer stock this type of fuse and the supplier no longer exists. Does anyone have any information on this subject?

Jacques.

“BANKIZ ” Bénodet.

Xavier (X-RAY)
      Participant

Hello Jacques,

I had the same problem four years ago. Unfortunately, the manufacturer no longer exists. You can possibly swap the least important fuses in the meantime. But considering a new fuse-holder box is now the only way out… Happy DIY!

Best regards

Xavier

Michel (Kikiwi)
        Participant

Hello Jacques,

when I got my Pogo back in 2017, the circuit was so outdated and above all completely tinkered with that I preferred to remove everything (I’m talking about the electrical service of course), and redo everything up to the top of the mast. A lot of cables and a lot of thinking, but I feel safer now. Thermal circuit breaker on top, and 11 circuits (still 1 free) with fuses and bipolar disconnection. I had noticed some returns, and also a conductor running just above the motor. That’s sometimes the problem with second-hand machines and DIY enthusiasts. I’m not talking about the number of hours it took to fit the sheaths and pull the cables.

Jacques (Bankiz II)
          Participant

Good evening Michel,

did you by any chance keep the old fuses? …by any chance…..

Michel (Kikiwi)
            Participant

I can take a look, but I doubt it

Michel (Kikiwi)
              Participant

Checked and found none. I’ll look again, as I don’t think I’ve thrown them away, either already donated or in a corner.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.